This delightful vegetable bake combines the delicious flavors and textures of broccoli and cauliflower with creamy goat cheese for a clean combination that pairs beautifully with any dish.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. broccoli florets
- 1 lb. cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and prepare a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish with olive oil spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the broccoli and cauliflower with the olive oil and goat cheese. Mix to coat.
- Pour the mixture into the casserole dish, and bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the cheese is melted.