Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Ham Quiche
As long as you have plenty of eggs, milk, cheese, and a pie shell, you can make a quiche by adding in leftover bits and pieces of cooked meats and vegetables.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pie shell (9 inches), unbaked
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cooked broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup cooked cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle the bottom of a pie shell with Swiss cheese. Spread broccoli, cauliflower, and ham over the cheese.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, flour, salt, until smooth. Pour into pie shell and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until quiche is set and top is beginning to brown. Let stand for 5 minutes.