Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Ham Quiche
As long as you have plenty of eggs, milk, cheese, and a pie shell, you can make a quiche by adding in leftover bits and pieces of cooked meats and vegetables.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pie shell (9"), unbaked
- 1½ cups shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup cooked broccoli florets
- ½ cup cooked cauliflower florets
- ½ cup cooked ham
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle the bottom of a pie shell with Swiss cheese. Spread broccoli, cauliflower, and ham over the cheese.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, flour, salt, until smooth. Pour into pie shell and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25–35 minutes or until quiche is set and top is beginning to brown. Let stand for 5 minutes.