Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Not only is this a great stuffing for baked potatoes but itʼs great stuffed into a pita pocket and warmed up the next day for lunch!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 baked potatoes, warm
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions. Drain. Squeeze out excess liquid and chop finely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and mustard together until smooth. Fold in broccoli and seasonings. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Slice each baked potato in half lengthwise. Fluff up the insides with a fork. Top each half with about one-fourth cup of broccoli-cheese mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella on top. Warm in microwave until cheese is melted.