This vegetable-rich creamy dip is delicious with toasted pita bread.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 shallot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, stem and seeds removed
- 1 Tbsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- ½ Tbsp. nonpareil capers
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into 1" chunks and softened
- 8 oz. sour cream
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a food processor, place the broccoli, spinach, shallot, jalapeño, Worcestershire sauce, and capers. Pulse until the mixture is mostly smooth. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, pepper, and lemon juice. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.