You can use this method with any flavor of soup. Use chopped cooked ham with cream of potato soup, or cooked ground beef with condensed cheese soup.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup frozen broccoli pieces, thawed
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) cream of broccoli soup
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender, about 4 minutes. Add drained broccoli; cook and stir until water evaporates, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in undiluted soup, eggs, and milk and beat well until combined. Stir in mozzarella cheese, then pour mixture into pie shell. Bake for 50 minutes or until quiche is puffed and set. Serve immediately.