Broccoli Ranch Coleslaw
This recipe also tastes great with traditional coleslaw dressing instead of ranch dressing. To lighten things up, try using reduced-fat cheese and low-fat ranch.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (12 oz.) broccoli coleslaw
- 1⁄3 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Mix the broccoli slaw, celery, sunflower seeds, and cranberries together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle salad dressing into the bowl and toss to coat. Serve immediately or chill in fridge for up to 12 hours before serving.