This tantalizing salad makes a healthy, hearty side and helps spice up your entrée.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 cups chopped broccoli
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, raisins, sunflower seeds, and onion.
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and Splenda. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and toss to mix.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.