Broccoli Salad with Dried Cranberries and Almonds
This classic broccoli salad is a great dish to take along to a potluck or family dinner.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. bacon
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3⁄4 cup slivered toasted almonds
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until browned and crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble into a cup or bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
- In a large serving bowl, combine broccoli, onion, and dried cranberries. In a small bowl, combine dressing, vinegar, and sugar. Whisk to blend well. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and stir to combine. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Just before serving, add crumbled bacon and almonds. Toss to combine.