Broccoli with Almonds
Versatile broccoli can team up with so many ingredients for delicious outcomes.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 head fresh broccoli
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1½ oz. sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut stems from broccoli florets.
- Steam florets until crisp-tender. Immediately pour broccoli into a medium bowl. Toss gently with the wine. Allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Toss broccoli with 1 tablespoon olive oil, coating well. Place broccoli mixture into ovenproof baking dish.
- Toss almonds with remaining oil in a small bowl. Sprinkle on top of broccoli. Bake at 375°F until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes. Almonds will be a toasty light brown color.