Broccoli with Two-Cheese Sauce
Instead of using only broccoli, you can make this dish with a combination of broccoli and cauliflower for some variety.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Asiago cheese
- ¼ tsp. dry mustard
- ¼ tsp. cracked black pepper
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli and cook until fork tender, 4–5 minutes. Transfer broccoli to a serving bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cream and salt and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, add Cheddar cheese and Asiago cheese, and whisk until melted. Stir in dry mustard.
- Remove from heat and pour over broccoli. Serve hot with fresh cracked pepper.