Broiled Fish Fillets with Herbed Mustard Sauce
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 fillets grey sole
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chopped dill
- Heat broiler. Brush fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil fillets, 2 to 4 minutes per side, until fish flakes when tested with a fork at its thickest part. Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a skillet, add the garlic, and cook for 30 seconds. Add cream and mustard. Heat to a boil and cook until thickened slightly, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in the vinegar, dill, and salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over fish just before serving.