Broiled Tomatoes with Parmesan Cheese
A tasteful alternative to a “traditional salad.” Letʼs see how savvy your party-goers are! You can also substitute goat cheese or feta cheese.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced each in half lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place tomato halves on it.
- Drizzle tomato halves with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with oregano and goat cheese.
- Place tomatoes under broiler and cook until tomatoes are somewhat soft and the cheese is lightly browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately.