Brown Rice Crepes
You can stuff these crepes with salsa, jack cheese, and sour cream. Or add 2 teaspoons sugar to the batter and stuff them with fruit, peanut butter and jelly, or chocolate sauce and whipped cream—the possibilities are endless!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Place the eggs, buttermilk, and salt in your food processor and process until smooth.
- With the motor on low, slowly add the flour. Scrape down the sides of the bowl often. Add the melted butter.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Pour in a bit of batter. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly over entire surface. Cook for 3–4 minutes, turning once. Repeat with remaining oil and batter.
- Place crepes on sheets of waxed paper that have been dusted with corn flour.
- To store, place in a plastic bag in refrigerator or freezer.