Brown Sugar and Herb Turkey Drumsticks
The air fryer gives these sweet and savory turkey drumsticks crispy skin and fall-off-the-bone tenderness.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 turkey drumsticks (about 3 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, salt, thyme, rosemary, sage, garlic powder and pepper.
- Brush drumsticks with butter and rub with seasoning mixture on all sides.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F. Place drumsticks in air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Brush with butter and carefully flip. Continue cooking for 10-15 more minutes, until the internal temperature of the drumsticks reaches at least 165°F.
- Remove and cover with aluminum foil. Allow to rest 10 minutes.
- Serve and refrigerate any leftovers.