Brown Sugar Grilled Salmon
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 salmon steaks (4 oz. each)
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large long red sweet peppers
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Place salmon in a shallow dish. In a medium bowl, mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, and olive oil and pour over salmon, covering both sides with marinade. Set aside.
- Heat grill. Place peppers and rosemary on grill and roast until beginning to char on all sides. Remove from the grill. Set aside.
- Remove salmon from the marinade; grill over medium heat approximately 8 minutes on one side. Turn and grill on other side until salmon is cooked and tender, about 4 to 5 minutes longer. Remove from heat.
- Serve the salmon steak with roasted red peppers.