Browned Butter Pecan Pie
Buttery, nutty, and fibrous, this luscious pie is a delicious treat for any occasion.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 premade pie crust in pan
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 6 Tbsp. melted brown butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread out half of the nuts evenly in the pie crust.
- Whisk together sugars, corn syrup, brown butter, eggs, vanilla, and salt to make filling. Pour filling in crust over the pecans. Arrange the remaining pecans on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes, let cool before cutting.