Brownie Bite Cookies
Who can resist these brownie-cookie hybrids? This cookie pairs pecans and rich chocolate for a taste that’s sure to satisfy.
Makes: 48 cookiesHands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 48 cookies
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) devil's food cake mix
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper
- Combine cake mix, cocoa powder, eggs, and oil and mix well. Gently fold pecans into dough.
- Shape dough into small balls and place on prepared baking sheets, leaving 2" between cookies. Bake 12 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and transfer to wire rack to cool.