Brownie Bowl Sundaes
Boost your sundae game with these rich, fudgy brownie treats!
Serves: 12Prep: 20 minutesCook: 18 minutesTotal: 38 minutes
- 1 box (about 18 oz.) brownie mix
- 3 cups Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup hot fudge topping
- 3⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄4 cup rainbow colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared muffin pan, filling cups about half full.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until firm. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
- To make brownie cups, scoop out some of the center of brownies with a spoon. Scoop Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla into brownie cups, then drizzle with hot fudge and caramel toppings and top with sprinkles. Serve immediately.