Brownie-Ice Cream Bar
These brownie-ice cream bars are perfect for entertaining. Just prepare the ingredients and set them out for everyone to build their own brownies, just as they like them!
Serves: 16Prep: 30 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark chocolate morsels
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 container (48 oz.) Kroger® Deluxe French Vanilla Magnifique Ice Cream
- Caramel topping for ice cream
- Red, white and blue sprinkles
- Other topping ideas: strawberries, blueberries, almonds, whipped cream, and peanut butter cups.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In bowl, place butter and dark chocolate morsels. Microwave for 2 minutes. Let it sit for 2 minutes. Mix.
- In large bowl, place the sugars, vanilla and salt. Combine. Whisk in eggs. Add flour and cocoa powder and fold in. Add dark chocolate mixture and fold to incorporate.
- Pour brownie batter in greased 9” square pan. Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Cool completely. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
- Place all toppings in bowls. Serve brownies with ice cream and toppings on the side.