Brownies for a Crowd
Make a large batch of moist, rich, double chocolate brownies for a hungry crowd with a sweet tooth. Just make sure you’ve got a glass of cold milk for everyone.
Serves: 48Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 packages (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix without pudding
- 4 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 10-by-15-inch jellyroll pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together both boxes of pudding mix and milk. Slowly fold in both boxes of cake mix. Fold in chocolate chips. Bake 35 minutes. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.