Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Crescent Cups
Earthy Brussels sprouts join forces with bacon and creamy cheese for this individually-sized side dish.
- 1 box (10 oz.) Green Giant® Steamers Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 8 slices bacon, cut lengthwise in half
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 16 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray or line large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Microwave frozen Brussels sprouts as directed on box; set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add red onion; cook 2 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Remove dough from package, but do not unroll. Using serrated knife, cut evenly into 16 rounds; carefully separate rounds. Roll each round into a ball; flatten to 2 1/2-inch round. Spoon about 1/4 tsp. of the red onion in center of each crescent round. Wrap 1/2 bacon strip around each Brussels sprout; place on onion, Brussels sprout side up. Bring edges of dough up sides of each bacon wrapped Brussels sprout to form a cup, pressing dough firmly to secure. Place in muffin cups. Top each with heaping tsp. of cheese; press in lightly. Drizzle any remaining butter sauce over cups.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown.