Brussels Sprouts and Potato Hash
Start your day off with a hearty plate of hash!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, diced
- 2 cups sliced Brussels sprouts
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and sauté 5 minutes until the fat has rendered from the bacon. Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon, leaving the fat in the pan.
- Add onions and potatoes and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Brussels sprouts, salt, pepper, and paprika. Sauté, stirring every few minutes, until potatoes and sprouts are tender, about 10 minutes. Return bacon to the pan and serve hot.