Bubbly Berry Blast
A delicious treat on a hot summer day.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 6 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cran-apple juice
- 3 cups unsweetened sparkling water
- Mix the gelatin and juice in a small saucepan. Stir and let stand for 1 minute. Place the mixture over low heat and stir until completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the sparkling water. Refrigerate until the mixture begins to gel or is the consistency of unbeaten egg whites, about 45 minutes.
- Fold the fruit into the partially thickened gelatin mixture. Pour into a 6-cup mold. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.