Bubbly Raspberry Vodka Crush
There’s something special about making a drink completely from scratch, and when it comes to Valentine’s Day, only red and pink will do!
Created by: Nicole Leggio, Cooking for Keeps
- 2 pints raspberries, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 12 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces Chambord® Liqueur
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 ounces chilled club soda
- Crushed ice
- Add water, sugar and 1½ pints raspberries to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer until sugar has melted and raspberries are broken down, about 5-6 minutes. Pour through a sieve into a measuring cup or small bowl and push out all of the juice with the back of a spoon. Chill in the fridge for least 1 hour or overnight.
- Add simple syrup, vodka, liqueur and lemon juice to a pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice. Pour raspberry vodka mixture until the glass is ¾ full. Top with chilled club soda and garnish with the remaining raspberries. Refrigerate any leftovers.