This famous Ohio treat is an easy, delicious peanut butter fudge truffle with a delectable chocolate coating. Coconut sugar sweetens the peanut butter fudge portion for a healthier rich, creamy bite.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄3 cup melted sugar-free dark chocolate
- Line a mini muffin pan with liners and very lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, and protein powder and mix well.
- Chill the mixture for 10 minutes, then roll into balls. Dip the balls into the melted chocolate, covering 3⁄4 of the way up. Place in prepared cupcake liners.
- Return to the refrigerator for another 5 minutes, or until chocolate has hardened.