Buckwheat Flax Pancakes
Pancakes are easy if you follow a few rules, such as: Don’t overmix the batter!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole milk
- Sift flours and baking powder together.
- Combine egg, apple juice concentrate, flax seeds, and milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; mix well, but do not overmix.
- Cook pancakes in nonstick skillet or on griddle treated with nonstick spray over medium heat.