Buckwheat Flax Pancakes
Pancakes are easy if you follow a few rules, such as: Don’t overmix the batter!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup apple juice concentrate
- ¼ cup ground flax seeds
- 1¼ cups whole milk
- Sift flours and baking powder together.
- Combine egg, apple juice concentrate, flax seeds, and milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; mix well, but do not overmix.
- Cook pancakes in nonstick skillet or on griddle treated with nonstick spray over medium heat.