Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Buffalo chicken gets a makeover with this clever meatball appetizer. They’re gluten-free, low-carb and keto diet-friendly, too – perfect for any party guest! Serve them on game day, or at any gathering, with creamy dressing and celery sticks.
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1⁄3 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup hot wing sauce
- Ranch dressing, optional
- Celery sticks, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Use aluminum foil to line large baking sheet; spray with non-stick spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chicken, flour, egg, green onions, garlic and onion powder. Shape mixture into 16 evenly-sized meatballs and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through with an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 15 minutes.
- Set meatballs in medium bowl and coat with wing sauce. (Note: If you like a little char on your meatballs, toss them in a hot skillet for 3-4 minutes.)
- Serve warm with a side celery sticks and ranch dressing, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.