Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Everything great about Buffalo chicken wings rolled into meatballs. Great as an appetizer or making sandwiches with.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1⁄4 cup grated onion
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce, heated
- Ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together chicken, onion, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, salt, garlic and pepper. Gently stir in celery and blue cheese.
- Form mixture into 32-36 (1-inch) balls and place on prepared pan. Bake 15-18 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Toss meatballs with heated sauce and serve with ranch dressing.
- Tip: Use a small cookie scoop or slightly damp hands to make forming the meatballs even easier.