Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
These spicy little nuggets look and taste like the kind you get at a fast-food place. They’re crispy, juicy, and tender, and they have a fabulous kick from the Buffalo sauce. These are so good on their own, but you can easily dip them in your favorite sauce.
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5 oz. each), cut into 1½" pieces
- ⅔ cup Buffalo-style hot sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 cup gluten-free panko bread crumbs
- 1½ Tbsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Toss with hot sauce, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Grease a baking sheet with gluten-free cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs, crushed red pepper, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each nugget into the bread crumbs and cover liberally. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat until all chicken is covered. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until chicken is crispy.