Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
These spicy little nuggets look and taste like the kind you get at a fast-food place. They’re crispy, juicy, and tender, and they have a fabulous kick from the Buffalo sauce. These are so good on their own, but you can easily dip them in your favorite sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5 oz. each), cut into 1 1⁄2-inch pieces
- 2⁄3 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 cup gluten-free panko bread crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Toss with hot sauce, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Grease a baking sheet with gluten-free cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs, crushed red pepper, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each nugget into the bread crumbs and cover liberally. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat until all chicken is covered. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is crispy.