Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Filling
Serve on toasted gluten-free bread with crumbled blue cheese or gluten-free ranch dressing on top of each sandwich. This also makes a great topping for baked potatoes and pizza!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups gluten-free buffalo wing sauce
- Place all ingredients in a greased 4–6-quart slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken is easily shredded with a fork. If the sauce is very thin, continue to cook uncovered for 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Shred the chicken and toss with the sauce.