Buffalo Chicken Wings
Use any bottled Louisiana-style hot sauce you like, such as Frankʼs Red Hot or Louisiana Brand.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 35 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 24 chicken wings
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 5 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch segments
- 2 cups blue cheese dressing
- Wash the chicken wings, drain, and pat dry. Cut the tips off the wings and discard.
- Heat oil to 400°F in a large deep skillet or frying pan.
- Fry chicken wings until they are cooked inside and golden brown and crispy on the outside. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Melt butter and hot sauce together in a small saucepan over low-medium heat.
- Toss chicken wings and sauce together in a large bowl. Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing.