Buffalo Wing Chicken Dip
This creamy and zesty dip features the classic flavors of Buffalo chicken wings without the mess! Serve it with crackers at your next small gathering for the ultimate appetizer.
Serves: 32Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Franks® Redhot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 1⁄2 packages Pepperidge Farm® Cracker Trio
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9” deep-dish pie plate, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Stir in dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes, until chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir and serve with crackers for dipping.