Buffalo Wing Nachos
Slices of MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings mean these spicy vegetarian nachos are filling enough to make a meal. For an extra layer of flavor, serve with salsa-infused sour cream.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 package package (10.5 oz.) MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can (2¼ oz.) sliced olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup mild or medium salsa
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chipotle salsa
- Prepare wings per package directions. Slice thinly.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange tortilla chips on pan. Top evenly with wings, cheese and olives.
- Bake at 375° F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine dip ingredients. Mix well. Serve with nachos.