These fiery wings are great to serve on game-day or at summertime cookouts. For a cookout, simply grill the wings instead of baking them. If some guests or family members don’t like spicy foods, toss half of the wings in barbecue sauce instead.
Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl. Toss chicken wings in flour mixture.
- Shake off excess flour and put the wings on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Repeat in batches if all wings do not fit on one cookie sheet.
- Bake wings for 30 minutes; remove from oven. Turn wings over on the cookie sheet and bake another 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, Worcestershire Sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Remove cooked wings from oven; toss in the large bowl with sauce. Return coated wings to cookie sheet; bake for 15 minutes more.