Bunny Rainbow Rolls
PEEPS® will magically disappear when they are bundled in biscuit dough and baked, leaving a sweet and colorful filling inside!
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 container (16 oz.) refrigerated biscuit dough
- 8 PEEPS® Original Marshmallow Bunnies
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic® Unsweetened Coconut Chips, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- 16 whole cloves
- 8 mini marshmallows
- Powdered sugar, as garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each biscuit to form a 4” diameter circle.
- Place a candy bunny in the center and roll the dough around the bunny as you would roll a burrito; pinch to seal. Place the roll seam side down on the lined baking sheet. Repeat with all the remaining dough and marshmallow candy.
- Brush rolls with melted butter and bake until golden, about 12-15 minutes. Allow time to cool.
- Spread toasted coconut over a serving plate. As an option, shake the coconut in a sealed plastic bag with a few drops of green food coloring to resemble grass.
- Decorate the bunnies, if desired, by using sliced almonds for ears, cloves for eyes and marshmallows for fluffy tail. Dust with powdered sugar.