The delicious mix of herbs and citrus in the butter sauce makes this one unforgettable dish. Make it a complete meal when you roast veggies in extra mojo. The whole family will love it!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 (8 oz.) snapper fillets
- 1 stick butter, softened and wrapper reserved
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lime, optional, to serve
- Preheat the broiler on high.
- Meanwhile, combine butter with citrus juices, citrus zest, garlic, onion and herbs.
- Grease a non-stick baking pan with the butter wrapper or non-stick spray.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper; space evenly on the tray. Spread the mojo butter evenly on them.
- Broil for 7-9 minutes, making sure not to flip the fish. When the fish is cooked and opaque in the center, remove from heat.
- Squeeze an additional lime over the fish (optional) and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.