Buttered Green Beans with Cashews
Typically paired with slivered almonds, fresh-cut green beans are matched with crunchy cashews in this creative side dish recipe.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth™ Roasted Cashews, coarsely chopped if desired
- In pot of boiling water, blanch beans. Drain, rinse with very cold water and transfer to serving bowl.
- In small bowl, melt butter in microwave. Mix in salt, pepper and parsley.
- Sprinkle cashews on beans, then pour on butter mixture; toss to coat.