Buttermilk adds a creamy texture to these simple popsicles. Use any type of frozen juice concentrate you’d like.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ½ cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until mixture blends and sugar dissolves.
- Pour into 10 paper drink cups (4 ounces each) or ice pop molds and freeze until thickened, about 25 minutes.
- Insert ice pop sticks and return to freezer. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.