Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Buttermilk and fresh herbs combine to make a delicious salad dressing that is good on everything from watercress to baby spinach.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. minced flat-leaf parsley
- 3 Tbsp. minced chives
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced tarragon leaves
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄8 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine buttermilk, olive oil, parsley, chives, garlic, tarragon, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while stirring. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Store, covered, in refrigerator up to 4 days. Shake well before serving.