Butternut Squash & Brie Pizza
Ready in just 30 minutes, this seasonal pizza offers a satisfying combination of sweet and savory.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Original Pizza Crusts
- 1 package (10 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Frozen Butternut Squash, cooked according to microwave instructions
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 apple, thin sliced
- 4 ounces brie, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- In blender, combine squash, cream, garlic, cinnamon and salt. Blend until smooth. Spread on pizza crust.
- Top with kale, apple slices and brie. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and black pepper.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until crust is golden and cheese is melted.