Buttery Pasta and Vegetables
Show your family some love with this light, healthy and delicious pasta that’s filled with an array of vegetables, giving you immense flavor in each bite.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces casarecce or rotini pasta
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kroger™ Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Cook the asparagus, broccoli, snow peas and onion. Cover with a lid and stir occasionally. Cook for 10 minutes, until tender.
- Add in the garlic and chicken broth. Cook uncovered for 1 minute. Add in the pasta and toss to coat. Stir in the basil and Parmesan cheese before serving.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: Complete the meal by serving it with a baguette and/or a side salad. Pair this meal with Noble Vines 337 Cabernet Sauvignon.