Cajun Chicken Pasta
Save to My Recipes
This spicy, creamy pasta dish is super easy to pull together for a satisfying weeknight meal.
Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ tsp. dried basil, crumbled
- ½ tsp. lemon pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. linguine or fettuccine, cooked
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a food storage bag. Rub and shake to coat chicken well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and sauté chicken. Cook for about 7–9 minutes, then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add cream, basil, lemon pepper, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Stir for 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Add pasta and toss to coat. Heat for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.