Cajun Shrimp and Mango Salad
The easiest way to peel a mango is to cut away the cheeks, score the flesh, and peel away the skin.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 medium cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- Place shrimp in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and shrimp to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3–4 minutes until shrimp just turns pink. Pour contents of the skillet into a large mixing bowl.
- Add mango and celery to shrimp. Drizzle lemon juice over salad. Toss to mix and coat. Split romaine lettuce between 4 plates. Split shrimp between plates and serve over lettuce.