Cajun Shrimp with Remoulade Sauce
Quick cooking shrimp and an easy-to-mix sauce means appetizers are just minutes away!
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound (16/20) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice blend
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl mix together sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Toss shrimp with spice blend. Heat a large skillet over medium heat; melt butter. Add shrimp, cook 2-3 minutes; flip and continue to cook 1-2 minutes until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Shrimp can be served warm or allowed to cool completely. Serve with sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.