Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread
Whether the pumpkin is from the patch or from a can, it adds wholesome nutrition and sweet, moist flavor to a cake.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) pumpkin purée
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 loaf pans (9 by 5 inches).
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well with an electric mixer set to medium speed. Divide mixture evenly between the pans and bake for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool before turning out of pans.