This veggie lasagna would be great served with a small Caesar salad.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag spinach (10 oz.)
- 4 cups California-blend vegetable medley
- ¼ cup grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 lb. lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella
- Mix first 9 ingredients and set aside.
- Coat a 9" × 13" baking dish with nonstick spray. Spread ½ cup marinara sauce over bottom of dish. Layer ⅓ of the lasagna noodles over marinara. Cover with half of the veggie mixture. Cover with another ⅓ of the lasagna noodles and top with remaining veggie mixture.
- Top with remaining ⅓ of lasagna noodles, ½ cup marinara, and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven at 375°F for 35 minutes.