Campbell's® Chicken Enchiladas
Packed with seasoned chicken, gooey cheese and chunky salsa, these easy-to-make enchiladas are bursting with bold, Mexican flavors!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. On bottom of 11”x8”x2” baking dish, spread ¼ cup salsa.
- In a large bowl, stir together ¾ cup salsa, sour cream, chili powder, chicken and cheese.
- Down the center of each tortilla, spoon about ⅓ cup chicken mixture. Roll tortillas; arrange in baking dish seam-side down.
- Pour remaining salsa over filled tortillas. Bake 20 minutes, until enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with onion.