Prep these quesadillas and pack in a cooler before heading out on your next camping trip for a delicious meal that’s ready in minutes and requires minimal cleanup.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 8 minutesTotal: 18 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 2 cups Kroger Brand Shredded Mexican Style Blend Cheese
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 4 Kroger Brand Burrito-Size Flour Tortillas
- Salsa, for dipping
- Sour cream, for dipping
- In large bowl, mix together chicken, cheese, beans and taco seasoning.
- Spray top of tortilla with non-stick cooking spray. Place spray side down on piece of foil large enough to wrap quesadilla.
- On half the tortilla, place ¼ of the chicken mixture. Fold tortilla in half over filling. Wrap with foil. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Refrigerate until ready to cook. Tip: Quesadillas can be frozen to help keep them cold longer, just add a few extra minutes of cooking to each side.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat or place cooking grate over campfire.
- Place foil wrapped quesadillas on grill. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning as needed, until filling is hot and tortilla is browned.
- Serve with salsa or sour cream.
- Refrigerate leftovers.