This is an easy recipe to make over a campfire or on your backyard grill.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large ears of corn in husks
- 6 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Pull back, but don’t remove, husks from corn. Remove and discard silk, leaving the green husks intact.
- Spread butter on corn kernels. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pull husks back up over the buttered kernels.
- Place directly on the grill grate (or in coals of fire if not using a grill), and cook until tender (approximately 10 minutes).