Canada Dry Sparkling Ginger Lemonade
This tart, sparkling drink is delicious and refreshing!
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 strips lemon peel, large
- 2 cups Canada Dry® Cranberry Ginger Ale
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and grated
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Ice, for serving
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, ginger and lemon peel. Pour in enough water to cover mixture, about 1 cup.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit at least 15 minutes.
- Pour lemon mixture into a pitcher. Add lemon juice, 2 cups Canada Dry® Cranberry Ginger Ale and 1 cup water to the lemon mixture; stir to combine.
- Serve over ice. **Serving Tip:** Looking for some additional holiday flair? Freeze whole, fresh cranberries into your ice cubes and serve with a lemon garnish.